Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Love Affair XOXO

Wednesday 16 September 2009

At times I realise, this world is VERY small. How one incident can be connected or lead with the other. I must say that with the help of the internet, there are many things you can actually find or see that will only make you understand and believe what is true and not true.

I never look back and think of my past but only look forward in life and make the best out of it. Truth of the matter is, will your past or my past ever be over? Guys!Sometimes we lie but we lie to make the other party feel safe for you to keep. And we know we don't want that to happen to us. I would call it a white lie. Guilt. I will always have the feeling of guilt even if its a white lie. Does it hurt to know the truth by yourself? The answer is Yes, it does. Do I care about your past? That answer is No. But I do care about the past being brought to the present.
Do understand, I shut all doors of mine to concentrate the present.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KATA MEREKA