Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

BELIEVE

Friday 8 January 2010


I keep repeating the word of BELIEVING in my head. I tried to persuade my brain, my heart, my soul, or even my body to keep repeating what I’ve said : BELIEVE.


I believe it’ll pay off for the best

I am a total dreamer, you can call me a freak somehow, cos I am totally dreaming.

I usually got annoyed by people who gives up before they even get a chance to try, I used to be like that back then, until I realized that being like that it’s total dreadful thing that I’ve ever done. It’s useless. Why? Because its really do come true, you’ll never gonna make it. What you think about, you bring about.

So, this is my dream, guys!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

KATA MEREKA